TRAILER BOY CONCEPT:
- Flexibility. No need for a long truck. Can have a short/smaller truck (probably car license) for normal loads and a Trailer Boy for long loads.
- Makes the most of a vehicle’s Gross Combination Mass (GCM). Can turn a truck with a Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) of 4495 (car license) into a total weight of 8495. Even more on a heavier truck.
- Easy to hook up.
- Easy and safe to tow with 25% of the weight on the pin.
- Easy to reverse.
- Easy to corner.
- Ideal for long loads that are up to 4500kgs.
- Excellent working deck height of only 900mm. Low loading ideal for vehicles and accessing freight.
VISIT OUR GALLERY FOR MORE >>>
- Builder (long lengths of timber etc)
- Excavator/Bob Cat
- Hardware Delivery
- Plumber (lengths of pipe etc)
- Concreter (form work and all associated tools)